This course covers the following:
- What are professional boundaries?
- What is a boundary violation?
- Who is harmed by boundary violations?
- Who should consider professional boundaries training?
- Who benefits and how?
- What is professionalism?
- What is ethics and how does it differ from professionalism?
- What is the definition of sexual impropriety and violation?
- Do codes of ethics and professional boundaries change over time?
- What is ethics remediation?
- What trends have been observed over time?
The course is delivered over 3 hours and can be tailored to the individual organisational needs. It is a very interactive participant led course which includes a number of scenarios to work through. This allows the delegates to explore and contribute fully.