Like you, I was once looking for help some years ago. Having successfully experienced Hypnotherapy, I went on to train in Hypnosis and other therapies myself.
Since then I've become a fully accredited and insured Psychological Wellbeing Consultant (incorporating Hypnosis, NLP, Coaching, and various other modalities) with many years of Nursing experience to support my caring and holistic approach to therapy.
Although based in the West Country, I work internationally with both children and adults offering you a personal solution-focused experience. This allows for powerful behaviour change so that you achieve the goals you want.
As a SleepTalk® consultant I can offer you help with this long-established programme for children. SleepTalk® is a process for children with difficulties and children with none. It’s about developing a child’s emotional resilience. It has been successful in resolving issues such as ADHD, bedwetting, poor concentration, sibling rivalry and much more sometimes in as a little as a few days and has been used effectively by thousands of families around the world over the last 40 years.
Here are some of the issues I have helped people with
(the list is not exhaustive)
I’m passionate about helping you create positive change. My own personal growth through learning and experiencing other therapies, means I can really empathise with you and work with you on your journey.
My long career as a Primary Care Nurse means I can also really understand your health issues such as obesity, anxiety, asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease as well as many other conditions.
I have also united with other professionals such as Coach and Trainer Partner member for Momentum South West
I am a specialist provider for the charity Young Devon and also worked with their young adults as an Engaging Enterprise Youth Leader previously.
I am also a specialist provider for PLUSS
As a trainer, I often deliver courses through
I offer a complimentary 20-minute initial consultation where I explain to you what the therapies and practices I have can help you. I want you to be fully informed and comfortable about working with me and how I can help you.
Stress and anxiety are normal in our lives, it’s how we deal with it and how we let it affect us that makes the difference. During your time with me, I explain what’s happening from a neuroscientific perspective and give you tools to help you right away as well as using processes such as hypnosis to give you long-lasting results.
My aim is to continually be delivering a professional, confidential, high value, client-focused service.
‘Helping People Create Positive Change’
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Old Pain 2 Go - Pain reduction and elimination
- Auricular Acupressure and Acupuncture – The Clinical Wellness Academy
- Psy-Tap (Psychosensory Techniques and Principles)
- Certified D.I.S.C personality profiler – The Coaching Academy
- SleepTalk® Consultant – Childrens’ issues and self-esteem
- Hypnosis Happens – Academy of Hypnotic Arts
- IIC & M Level 5 Coaching Accredited Training – MasterCoach
- IIC & M Level 3 Certificate Coaching – MasterCoach
- Advanced Hypnosis Training – Academy of Hypnotic Arts
- Dip.Hyp.NLP Master Practitioner – Motivation Training
- Certificate Of Credit Clinical Hypnotherapy – London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- NLP Practitioner – Steve Beety and Associates
- NLP Diploma – Steve Beety and Associates
- Further Education Teachers Certificate – North Devon Health Authority
- Registered General Nurse – North Devon Health Authority