Are you feeling stuck right now?
- Do you want to step away from unhelpful patterns of behaviour?
- Do you want to make positive changes?
- Can you imagine how much better your life can be when you make those changes?
- What’s going to happen in the future if you don’t make those changes now?
Like you, I was once looking for help some years ago. Having successfully experienced Hypnotherapy I went on to train as a therapist myself.
Since then I’ve become a fully accredited and insured Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner, Motivational Self Development Coach, DISC Personality Profiler and SleepTalk® consultant with many years of nursing experience to support my caring and holistic approach to therapy.
I work with both children and adults offering you a personal solution-focused experience. This allows for powerful behaviour change so that you achieve the goals you want.
I’m passionate about helping you create positive change. My own personal growth through Coaching, Hypnotherapy and NLP means I can really empathise with you and work with you on your journey.
After many years as a Registered General Nurse, I trained at Diploma level in Neuro Linguistic Programming and found it so empowering that I went on to do the Practitioner and Master Course. Life was beginning to change positively for me as a direct result of ‘practicing what I preached’ using NLP, and my own experience of Hypnosis. Since the early days I have done further Hypnosis training, Accredited Coaching training and DISC personality profiling and I continue my study with training from academies such as Mike Mandel in Toronto – http://mikemandelhypnosis.com/products/and Jonathan Chase here in England. https://jonathanchase.com/ I also read voraciously adding to my knowledge from great tutors and authors such as Norman Doidge, Kevin Laye and Melissa Tiers.
My long career as a Primary Care Nurse means I can also really understand your health issues such as obesity, anxiety, asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
I have also united with other professionals. I am now the Motivational Team Leader for Team 6 Motivation, bringing well-being coaching and therapy to the workplace.http://www.team6motivation.co.uk/ and Associate Coach and Trainer for Momentum South West https://www.momentumsouthwest.co.uk/
I also work with young adults as an Engaging Enterprise Youth Leader for the charity Young Devon. http://www.youngdevon.org/
My aim is to continually be delivering a professional, confidential, high value, client-focused service.
‘Helping People Create Positive Change’
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Certified D.I.S.C personality profiler – The Coaching Academy
- SleepTalk® Consultant – Childrens’ issues and self-esteem
- Hypnosis Happens – Academy of Hypnotic Arts
- IIC & M Level 5 Coaching Accredited Training – MasterCoach
- IIC & M Level 3 Certificate Coaching – MasterCoach
- Advanced Hypnosis Training – Academy of Hypnotic Arts
- Dip.Hyp.NLP Master Practitioner – Motivation Training
- Certificate Of Credit Clinical Hypnotherapy – London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- NLP Practitioner – Steve Beety and Associates
- NLP Diploma – Steve Beety and Associates
- Further Education Teachers Certificate – North Devon Health Authority
- Registered General Nurse – North Devon Health Authority