Kate Guest Dip/Hyp, NLP Master Practitioner, Coach, Further Education Teachers cert, D.I.S.C Personality profiler, Registered General Nurse.
I am a fully accredited and insured Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner, Motivational Self Development Coach, DISC Personality Profiler and SleepTalk® consultant with many years of nursing experience to support my caring and holistic approach to therapy.
I work with both children and adults. My personal style and the solution-focused techniques offer you the client a tailor-made individual experience. This allows for powerful behaviour change so that you achieve the goals you want.
I’m passionate about helping people create positive change. My own personal growth through Coaching, Hypnotherapy and NLP has charged me with a desire to help others.
After 32 years as a Registered General Nurse, I discovered Neuro Linguistic Programming and found it so empowering that I went on to do the Practitioner Course. Life was beginning to change positively for me as a direct result of ‘practicing what I preached’ using NLP, and led to the introduction of hypnosis. It was commented on that I had a natural affinity for delivering hypnotherapy and so I continued with my training. This has included further Hypnosis training, Accredited Coaching training and DISC personality profiling and I continue my study with training from academies such as Mike Mandel in Toronto – http://mikemandelhypnosis.com/products/and Jonathan Chase here in England. https://jonathanchase.com/ I also read voraciously adding to my knowledge from great tutors and authors such as Norman Doidge, Kevin Laye and Melissa Tiers.
I recently concluded a 28-year career as a Primary Care Nurse and am still up to date with current practice and understanding of health issues such as obesity, anxiety, asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease which help support my work as a therapist In these areas.
I have also united with other professionals. I am now the Motivational Team Leader for Team 6 Motivation, bringing well-being coaching and therapy to the workplace.http://www.team6motivation.co.uk/ and Associate Coach and Trainer for Momentum South West https://www.momentumsouthwest.co.uk/
I also work with young adults as an Engaging Enterprise Youth Leader for the charity Young Devon. http://www.youngdevon.org/
My aim is to continually be delivering a professional, confidential, high value, client-focused service.
‘Helping People Create Positive Change’
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Certified D.I.S.C personality profiler – The Coaching Academy
- SleepTalk® Consultant – Childrens’ issues and self-esteem
- Hypnosis Happens – Academy of Hypnotic Arts
- MasterCoach Accredited Training – MasterCoach
- MasterCoach Certificate – MasterCoach
- Advanced Hypnosis Training – Academy of Hypnotic Arts
- Dip.Hyp.NLP Master Practitioner – Motivation Training
- Certificate Of Credit Clinical Hypnotherapy – London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- NLP Practitioner – Steve Beety and Associates
- NLP Diploma – Steve Beety and Associates
- Further Education Teachers Certificate – North Devon Health Authority
- Registered General Nurse – North Devon Health Authority