Who is this for?
This event is for you if:
- You’re struggling to cope with the post-Xmas Blues
- Your New Year resolutions are already a distant memory
- Your feel sluggish
- You’ve lost your Mojo
- You need something to give you that ‘kick start’ to your New Year
- You want to say and feel ‘New Year, New Me!’
How long is this workshop?
This workshop is three hours in a very modern and comfortable space at the headquarters of ‘Grow Exeter’.
What will the workshop look like?
This group session of a maximum of 8 ladies gives you the chance to:
- Offload and unpack what you need to deal with.
- Learn how you can lift any negative and limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- Learn ways to move forward in life
- Learn fast, easy and effective stress-reducing techniques
- Regain your mojo
- Jump into February with a bang!
All materials and refreshments provided. Parking is available at the nearby Magdalene car park.
The fee for this workshop will go to charitable cause agreed upon by the delegates present on the day
To book on this event, click on the link below